1.1 Information We May Collect
We may collect the following pieces of your information when you are interacting with the Website as follows:
- When you register an account with the Website (“Account”), we collect the following information that enables us to identify you: Name, Email address, User name. When you register an Account using your profile at one of the social media, we may collect information regarding your account at the chosen social media you use for registering an Account with the Website.
- When you contact us and/or subscribe to our blog and/or newsletter, we collect the following information you voluntarily provide in the contact/subscription form: Name, Email address.
- When you make a purchase from our online Shop, we may collect any or all of the following information that enables us to fulfill your order, process the related transaction and, if necessary, provide customer support: Name, Email address, Postal address including ZIP code, Phone number (if applicable), Credit Card data, and/or PayPal or other payment method account details. We may also ask you to provide us additional personal information, such as individual body measurements for a custom order of clothes or accessories as required by the nature of your placed order. For orders of our products placed via other websites (such as Etsy, LoveCrafts, etc) the respective websites policies apply.
1.2.1 What Are Cookies
1.2.2 Disabling Cookies
You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for instructions). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Website and other websites that you may visit. Disabling cookies usually results in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Website. We recommend that you leave the cookies setting enabled.
1.2.3 The Cookies We Set
The Website offers an email newsletter subscription service. Cookies may be used to track your registration and/or subscription status for purposes of displaying you relevant data and/or to show you specific notifications that might only be valid and/or relevant to registered and/or subscribed/unsubscribed users.
The Website offers e-commerce and/or payment facilities. Some cookies are essential to ensure that your order data is stored in our system and we can process it properly.
When you submit data through a form such as the Contact form, the Subscribe form, and/or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
To ensure excellent user experience on the Website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Website runs when you use it, such as choosing your currency. To remember your preferences, we set cookies so that this information can be accessed whenever you interact with the Website.
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics. We use this service to get information on how you use the Website and to know how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track parameters such as the time you spend on the Website, the pages you visit, and other statistic information regarding your interaction with the Website, so we can produce relevant and engaging content and enhance features of the Website for your convenience. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we offer products for sale, it’s important for us to follow statistics about how many of the Website visitors actually make a purchase, which can also be tracked by means of cookies. This is important to us and beneficial to you, as it helps us accurately make business predictions, monitoring our advertising and product costs, to ensure the best possible prices and offers.
- Social Media. The Website also uses social media buttons and/or plugins to allow you to connect with your social networks. These social media will set cookies through the Website which may be used to enhance your profile on the relevant social network or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
For further information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
1.3 Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and store your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our blog and/or newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
In order to receive our email newsletter, you must subscribe by filling out and submitting the Subscribe form on our website. You can opt out of our mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email message you have received from us.
We may also send you service-related and non-promotional emails including for purposes of clarification of your order details, announcements of temporary unavailability of our services due to maintenance, notifications about updates in our policies. You cannot unsubscribe from this type of communication.
1.4. Data Retention
We store your information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it as described in Section 1.1 above.
1.5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- payment processing: we use services of credit card companies, PayPal and other payment systems to receive payments for our products;
- postal services and delivery companies: we use services of registered post as well as other delivery companies to ship and deliver your orders.
We share your personal information with the above services only to the extent necessary to perform their work related to processing and/or delivery of your orders.
1.6. International Transfer of Information
1.7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access: you may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using our Contact information.
- Change, restrict, delete: you may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: you can object to 1) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and 2) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: if you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
1.8. How To Contact Us
For purposes of any applicable data protection law, I, Kyla Anastasia Osminin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or using the designated form on the Contact page of the Website.