(version 1.0 from January 25th, 2021)
Welcome to YAARNEN (website located at Yaarnen.com in its both desktop and mobile version, operated by Nastiin and further referred to as “the Website”). YAARNEN is a registered brand of Kyla Anastasia Osminin, an owner of the Nastiin company operating under the laws of The State of Israel, with registration number 321654790 and registered address at 33 Eshel Street, Kfar Yona 4034684, Israel.
1.1 Information We May Collect
We may collect the following pieces of your information when you are interacting with the Website as follows:
- When you register an account with the Website (“Account”), we collect the following information that enables us to identify you: Name, Email address, User name. When you register an Account using your profile at one of the social media, we may collect information regarding your account at the chosen social media you use for registering an Account with the Website.
- When you contact us and/or subscribe to our blog and/or newsletter, we collect the following information you voluntarily provide in the contact/subscription form: Name, Email address.
- When you make a purchase from our online Shop, we may collect any or all of the following information that enables us to fulfill your order, process the related transaction and, if necessary, provide customer support: Name, Email address, Postal address including ZIP code, Phone number (if applicable), Credit Card data, and/or PayPal or other payment method account details. We may also ask you to provide us additional personal information, such as individual body measurements for a custom order of clothes or accessories as required by the nature of your placed order. For orders of our products placed via other websites (such as Etsy, LoveCrafts, etc) the respective websites policies apply.
1.2.1 What Are Cookies
1.2.2 Disabling Cookies
You can disable cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for instructions). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Website and other websites that you may visit. Disabling cookies usually results in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Website. We recommend that you leave the cookies setting enabled.
1.2.3 The Cookies We Set
The Website offers an email newsletter subscription service. Cookies may be used to track your registration and/or subscription status for purposes of displaying you relevant data and/or to show you specific notifications that might only be valid and/or relevant to registered and/or subscribed/unsubscribed users.
The Website offers e-commerce and/or payment facilities. Some cookies are essential to ensure that your order data is stored in our system and we can process it properly.
When you submit data through a form such as the Contact form, the Subscribe form, and/or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
To ensure excellent user experience on the Website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Website runs when you use it, such as choosing your currency. To remember your preferences, we set cookies so that this information can be accessed whenever you interact with the Website.
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics. We use this service to get information on how you use the Website and to know how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track parameters such as the time you spend on the Website, the pages you visit, and other statistic information regarding your interaction with the Website, so we can produce relevant and engaging content and enhance features of the Website for your convenience. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we offer products for sale, it’s important for us to follow statistics about how many of the Website visitors actually make a purchase, which can also be tracked by means of cookies. This is important to us and beneficial to you, as it helps us accurately make business predictions, monitoring our advertising and product costs, to ensure the best possible prices and offers.
- Social Media. The Website also uses social media buttons and/or plugins to allow you to connect with your social networks. These social media will set cookies through the Website which may be used to enhance your profile on the relevant social network or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
For further information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
1.3 Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and store your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our blog and/or newsletter;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
In order to receive our email newsletter, you must subscribe by filling out and submitting the Subscribe form on our website. You can opt out of our mailing list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email message you have received from us.
We may also send you service-related and non-promotional emails including for purposes of clarification of your order details, announcements of temporary unavailability of our services due to maintenance, notifications about updates in our policies. You cannot unsubscribe from this type of communication.
1.4. Data Retention
We store your information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it as described in Section 1.1 above.
1.5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- payment processing: we use services of credit card companies, PayPal and other payment systems to receive payments for our products;
- postal services and delivery companies: we use services of registered post as well as other delivery companies to ship and deliver your orders.
We share your personal information with the above services only to the extent necessary to perform their work related to processing and/or delivery of your orders.
1.6. International Transfer of Information
1.7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access: you may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using our Contact information.
- Change, restrict, delete: you may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: you can object to 1) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and 2) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: if you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
1.8. How To Contact Us
For purposes of any applicable data protection law, I, Kyla Anastasia Osminin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the designated form on the Contact page of the Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Policy
The content of the Website, including, without limitation, the text, documents, descriptions, products, blog posts, technology, charts, graphics, photos, videos, features, and services (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of Kyla Anastasia Osminin and/or of their respective specified owners, and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property laws and treaties. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
The Content of the Website is provided to you “as is”, for your information and personal use only, and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content for your personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. The Yaarnen logo is the property of Nastiin. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective specified owners.
2.1. Your Use Of Our Resources
On the Website, we offer materials and resources, for free and for purchase, including, without limitation, tutorials, size charts, DIY tips, and knitting and/or crochet patterns (collectively, “Resources”). These Resources are part of the Website Content and designated for your own informational and/or educational use, and you may only use these resources for this purpose. You may view, download and print our patterns for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute printed or digital copies of, share in any possible form and for any purpose, modify and/or sell as your own, partly or entirely, the Resources provided on the Website. You may only use our free Resources for instructional purposes such as to teach in a class, but you may not use our paid Resources for such purposes. You may share photos of your own work created from our patterns. You may sell physical items made from our patterns, but you may not use our photos as examples of your own work.
If you sell physical items made from our patterns, please remember to credit us for the design by linking back to Yaarnen.com and/or mentioning Kyla Anastasia Osminin as the designer. We’ll be happy if you tag us on your photos of your own works made from our patterns on social media – please use the following tags: @yaarnen, #yaarnen.
If you have any questions regarding your use of our resources, please feel free to get in touch by email at email@example.com or by filling the form on the Contact page of the Website.
3. Warranty Disclaimers
This section applies whether the services and/or Content provided on the Website are for payment or for free. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent, certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
The Website is provided on the “as is” and “as available” basis, and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
We cannot and do not guarantee that:
- the Website will be available at any specific time or for any specific period;
- the Website’s Content, features, functionality and/or performance will meet User’s requirements or expectations;
- the Website or its features and functionality are or will be compatible with or available on any and all devices or systems used by User to access the Website.
While we do our maximum to ensure the best user experience possible for our Website visitors and users, we do not guarantee that the Website will be free of errors, bugs, security breaches, virus attacks and/or other disruptions. The Website may occasionally be unavailable for maintenance, upgrades, or other reasons. You agree that Yaarnen/Nastiin/Kyla Anastasia Osminin will not be held responsible for any consequences to you or to any third party that may result from technical problems of the internet, slow connections, traffic congestions, an overload of our or other servers, delay or failure in transmission, or any alteration or distortion of data, or any other issues that may result from your usage and/or inability to use the Website.
3.1 Content Provided In Our Resources
We provide all our Resources and relevant Content as a recommendation only. While we carefully double-check our materials and do our best to provide accurate and full information, we cannot guarantee that information provided in our Resources, including but not limited to required yarn amounts, gauges, measurements, ease, and fit, will at any time a) meet User’s requirements and/or expectations; and b) be clear, precise and applicable in any possible situation. Please note that parameters such as yarn amounts required for each project, as well as finished measurements of each resulting item, depend on each User’s individual knitting/crocheting manner and gauge, the actual yarn used, and other parameters that may not be in our control. You agree that Yaarnen/Nastiin/Kyla Anastasia Osminin will not be held responsible for any possible failures or any other issues that may result from your usage and/or inability to use our Content.
If you feel you may have found an error in our Resources, or if something in our Resources is unclear and/or confusing, or if, for any reason, you are not happy with the result of your work from our pattern, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the designated form on the Contact page of the Website. We’ll make all reasonable efforts to help you resolve your issues and/or publish relevant updates and fixes to our errors on the Website promptly, but we will not accept any responsibility for any possible loss or damage that may arise from using or inability to use our Resources.
3.2 Third-Party Services
While we do our best to complete your orders and have them delivered as soon as possible and in a timely manner, we cannot and will not be liable for any delays or failures caused by third-party service providers, including but not limited to postal services, customs, payment processing services, internet providers and other services that are not in our control.
We do not warrant, endorse or guarantee any content, product or service that is featured or advertised on the Website by a third party.
We assume no responsibility for loss or damage due to the insolvency of third parties, including, without limitation, payment systems maintaining your payments.
You agree that we shall not be liable for any:
- failure or malfunction of the equipment or technology of your internet service provider;
- loss or damage that may arise from any aspect of the Website or its availability or unavailability, or functionality;
- refusal to provide any or all services to any person;
- losses or damaged caused by or arising from the misuse or unauthorized use of passwords.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on the Website is correct and up-to-date. However, we shall have no liability whatsoever for errors, including based on human error, technical failure, malfunction or incorrect information that is published on the Website.
The provisions of this section shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.